Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vacay/Fair Food

In no particular order:

Some of the winning cakes in the Creative Arts Building at the MN State Fair:


Cool, huh?

Pronto Pups! A State Fair Staple.

Frozen, chocolate-covered cheesecake on a stick.
One of my all-time favorites.

Cream Puffs.
So good I kept at it even though I was full.

Cheese curds. Until you've had them,
you don't know what you're talking about.
So shut up.

Mini Donuts. Heaven.

We didn't spend all our time at the Fair, though.

Tacos at a little place in Stillwater, MN called Nacho Mama's.
They were amazingly awesome.

Ice cream, I forget the name of the place we got them from.

Hot German Potato Salad. Like nothing else on earth. From Brines, Stillwater, MN

I bet you wish you'd gone on vacay with me, huh? Well I've got news for you. I didn't even think to take pics of the pizza, chow mein, pad thai and steak I had. Now you're really jealous. And that's okay. Because MN is still there, just waiting for you.

And me.

Miss you guys already. xoxo

No comments: